Mammoth’s media team is expanding and we are looking for a data driven, insights specialist that has a passion and understanding of the media marketplace. The role is diverse, fast-paced and comes with the responsibility of financial planning. We are looking for people who can combine creative thinking with data analysis and develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible. In this omni-channel media landscape, ideally you should be PPC literate and have a passion for all digital media.
- Knowledge of the media marketplace across NI, ROI and UK.
- Media Planning and buying using software tools. (TGI, Rajar, JNOR etc)
- Campaign plan, build and optimisation of PPC campaigns (with Google Adwords certification.)
- Account management of clients; relationship building and business development.
- Analytical skills and the capability to derive insights from data and identify key trends.
- Proficiency in excel and Powerpoint and across all Microsoft platforms.
- Interpersonal skills to make and maintain good contacts with media suppliers.
- The ability to work on several projects at the same time, often for clients from a variety of industry sectors.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
Candidates will be prioritised if you have experience in the following
- Google PPC, GDN and You Tube advertising with Google Adwords Certification.
- Social Media Promoted Spend Management experience.
- Client facing presentation experience.
- TGI Software.
How to Apply
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV, a covering letter, and any other relevant information.
Recruitment Agencies are welcome to send CVs but please note we pay a maximum of 10% commission.