Account Director (2 Open Positions)
Due to winning several new contracts across the U.K. and Ireland, we need to add further strength to our team – and have an exciting opportunity for two experienced Account Directors to join our team. You will have at least 4-7 years’ experience under your belt. This role requires a competent, strategic thinking client relationship director who is passionate about everything brand and digital. You must be a proven self-starter who can take a project through from brief to completion.
- At least 4 years’ client services experience in a design/brand/advertising agency with responsibility for servicing both mid-sized and larger corporate clients or equivalent marketing role.
- Used to managing and briefing designers, liaising with multiple stakeholders and having autonomy over client project plans.
- Fully versed skills in MS Office – especially Word, Excel & PPT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to propose to clients new and forward-thinking ideas that fit with their marketing strategy.
- Confident presenting ideas to clients
- Responsibility for managing work to extremely high standard, meeting deadlines, commercial awareness and budget management.
- An eye for detail
- Experience or knowledge in complementary areas such as the web development process or performance marketing and paid search would be strongly advantageous.
- Being familiar with some project management tools, e.g. Basecamp, Synergist, Trello, Workfront or other similar software will be a help as many of these are used across the agency.
Please forward your CV and covering letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org