Account Manager (2 Open Positions)
Due to winning several new contracts in GB via our London office – as well as new clients in Rep of Ireland & in Europe over the last 3-4 months, we need to add further strength to our team. We have an exciting opportunity for two experienced Account Managers looking for a new challenge. You must have at least 2-3 years’ design/advertising agency experience under your belt. You must be a proven self-starter who can take a project through from brief to completion.
- At least 2 years’ client services experience in a design/branding/advertising agency.
- Project management experience: Taking and writing briefs, quoting and invoicing, raising POs, contact reports, progressing work through the studio, managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of design, print, advertising and digital processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to take responsibility for quality, deadlines and budgets.
- An eye for detail.
- A positive attitude.
- Experience or knowledge in complementary areas (eg working on web/digital contracts, social media accounts – or an understanding of the ‘performance/paid search space) would be advantageous.
- Being familiar with some project management tools, e.g. Basecamp, Synergist, Trello, Workfront or other similar software will be a help as many of these are used in the agency.
Please get in touch asap if you are interested with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
⟵ Return to Careers