Mammoth’s digital team is expanding and we are looking for a paid digital media specialist responsible for delivering first class paid search & display services to an expanding client base, across a variety of industries. This is an opportunity to work on projects as diverse as promotion of a world class golfing event, to lead generation and event promotion for leading universities to social promotion of the leading retail brands in NI.
The role is diverse, fast-paced and we are looking for a paid media specialist across both the Google portfolio and all social platforms. We want a creative buyer who will work with the social content team and strategic planners to deliver campaign KPI’s against the identified target audiences. You will be data driven, results focussed and most importantly, passionate about digital media.
Your Responsibilities and Duties will include
- Account management including campaign planning & setup of paid search, display advertising and social media campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Continual optimisation according to client brief and following best practice guidelines
- Keyword research, ad copy tests, bid management and competitor analysis
- Working with the development team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all campaigns to ensure maximum conversion and positive ROI
- Preparation of client reports and provide analysis, insights and recommendations to drive improved KPIs
- Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with fellow paid search specialists and other departments, to ensure paid search activity falls in line, as part of an integrated marketing strategy for our clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends.
Your Qualifications and Skills will include
- Experience of paid search marketing with a track record in driving successful digital marketing campaigns
- Google Ads and Analytics experience.
- Google Ads certification essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills plus the ability to manipulate data, measure performance and identify areas of improvement. Working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong language skills to create compelling ad copy and communicate with clients
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- A motivated self-starter with a passion for digital and search marketing.
If you fit the bill, we offer
- Ongoing training and support keeping you on top of your paid search game
- Comprehensive Training plan with opportunities for career development.
- Regular social events.
Please email cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org