Mammoth’s media team is expanding, and we are looking for a data driven, insights specialist that has a passion and understanding of the media marketplace. The role is diverse, fast-paced and comes with the responsibility of financial planning as well as sales negotiation. We are looking for people who can combine creative thinking with data analysis and develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible. In this omni-channel media landscape, your knowledge should span all channels with a deep understanding of the ever-changing digital ecosystem.
- Knowledge of the media marketplace across NI, ROI and UK.
- Media Planning and Buying using software tools
- Sales negotiation skills
- Account management of clients; relationship building and business development
- Client Presentations – creation of presentation decks and experienced in delivery
- Analytical skills and the capability to derive insights from data and identify key trends
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint and across all Microsoft platforms
- Interpersonal skills to make and maintain good contacts with media suppliers.
- The ability to work on several projects at the same time, often for clients from a variety of industry sectors.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
Not essential but preferable
- TGI Software experience
- IPA courses
- TV Masters Course
- Social Media Promoted Spend Management experience
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Social Media Listening Tools
- GlobalWebIndex software experience
- Google Accreditations
Your ‘Day to Day’
- Negotiation with suppliers daily
- Building media plans and supporting Powerpoint presentations
- Reviewing TV, outdoor and radio schedules from suppliers against quality parameters
- Client presentations and meetings
- Weekly invoicing and financial management
- Post campaign auditing.
- Digital analysis and data insights derived from digital and social campaigns to devise reports.
- Research and analysis for new business tenders.
- Working with client services, creative, content and social teams to deliver new business pitches.
How to Apply
Please forward your CV and any supporting content you wish to support your application to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Friday 7th May.