We started with a simple but compelling vision: to build an agency as strong in its strategic thinking as it is in its creativity.
Mammoth’s media team is expanding and we are looking for a Media Executive. The role is diverse, fast-paced and comes with the responsibility of financial planning.
In this role, you will be trained in identifying which media platforms will best advertise your client’s brand or product through using several bespoke software systems. You will develop a knowledge of media and communication platforms to identify the most appropriate media strategy to deliver the client’s objectives.
You will be trained to combine creative thinking with factual analysis and develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible. In this omni-channel media landscape, you should have a passion for social and digital media as well as the ‘traditional’ channels of TV, cinema, outdoor, radio and press.
As a Media Executive, you’ll need :
- A topline knowledge of the media marketplace across NI, ROI and UK.
- Numeracy and statistically minded with attention to detail- good financial acumen.
- Proficiency in excel and Powerpoint and across all Microsoft platforms.
- Interpersonal skills to make and maintain good contacts with media suppliers.
- Analytical skills and the capability to derive insights from data.
- The ability to work on several projects at the same time, often for several different clients.
- To be a team player integrating with several different departments.
Candidates will be prioritised if you have experience in the following
- Media Planning and buying using software tools (TGI, Rajar, JNOR etc)
- Data Analysis Experience.
- Social media advertising and Social media listening tools.
- Google PPC, GDN and You Tube advertising with Google Adwords Certification.
- Client facing presentation experience.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies are welcome to send CVs but please note we pay a maximum of 10% commission.
- Belfast City Centre
- Monday - Friday / 09:00 - 17:15
- Send us your CV >