We started with a simple but compelling vision: to build an agency as strong in its strategic thinking as it is in its creativity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive, with a minimum of 10 months’ agency experience, to join our Client Services team. This role will suit a recent CAM graduate, or equivalent, who is looking to get into a career in Account Management with a leading brand / design / digital agency.
- Assisting the Account Management team in servicing clients, including: taking briefs, quoting jobs, progression of work through studio, proof reading, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, taking work to approval and invoice stage.
- Using job costing system to generate quotes and invoices.
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes/contact reports.
- Copywriting and/or copy shaping.
- Additional admin and office management duties.
You will need:
- To be proficient in MS office.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for detail.
- A positive attitude and proactive approach.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- A willingness to take responsibility for quality, deadlines and budgets.
It would be a real bonus if…
- You are passionate about brand and design.
- You have experience of using Synergist.
- Team Player
- Sense of humour
Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies are welcome to send CVs but please note we pay a maximum of 10% commission.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Belfast City Centre
- Monday - Friday / 09:00 - 17:15
- 2nd November, 2018
- Send us your CV >